Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jammers


Original recipe from "the Art & Soul of Baking" by Cindy Mushet.

I remembered the title and the author clearly as I was "house-keeping" my recipe and copying the recipe to my note book, there are plenty of good recipe that I would want to give a try! Buttermilk Raisin and Orange Scones was one of them.

I've made the 2nd batches as well for this jammers as this is quite simple and the outcome was simply nice :)

At my 1st attempt, I almost wanted to throw away the jammers after sitting in the oven for 2-3mins as the smell of flour was very strong (I added more flour as it was too sticky). But then I told myself to be patient and give "them" a chance.... and I was right! The nice aroma of the jammers coming out from the oven put a smile on me and my maid's face ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment