Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Homemade Caeser Salad


This is 1st attempt making Caeser salad... using romaine lettuce ^.^

I'm not a salad person. However, hubby suggested to have salad as breakfast, of course I'm more than willing to prepare.

Comments/feedback from him: the dressing kind of watery and taste not strong enough. Overall, "ok arh" :P

I only tried caeser salad once at Swensens over a dinner with hubby. The day I went walk walk at carrefour, I saw the caeser dressing and bacos' bits and decided to buy both of them. Then, yesterday finally saw the romaine lettuce available and I bought 2 box for $5.90.

Well, I'm all prepared! I actually tasted the caeser dressing and found that the taste a bit sour (as compare to Swensens' one, it was a bit sweet). So, I added little bit of honey and olive oil to the caeser dressing. Is that why it looks watery?

Guess I gotta do more survey :P

1 comment:

  1. I really like this salad. I'm new to your blog but will be back as often as time permits. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete