Monday, May 31, 2010

Outrages Brownie - Yummy!


Yes! I like this and this is soOOoo cute!

Thanks to Gert from mykitchensnippets ^.^

I was fall in love with this tiny brownie! Especially small tiny little brownie that I can just eat without having to cut into pieces.

I've made some adjustment to suit my taste, you may refer to the original recipe here.


Ingredients:
(A)
- 113g unsalted butter
- 150g dark chocolate couverture droplets
- 80g bitter sweet chocolate couverture droplets

(B)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2t instant coffee granules
- 1T vanilla extract
- 3/4C sugar

(C)
- 1/2C plain flour
- 1 1/2t baking powder
- 1/2t salt

(D) - toss together
- 2T plain flour
- 100g semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1C chopped walnuts + pecans (as I do not have enough walnut)

Method:
1. Double-boiler @ low heat to melt (A) and set aside cool slightly.
2. At another bowl, sift (B). Pour (A) into sifted (B) and stir till incorporated. Set aside till room temperature.
3. Stir in (C) into the mixture from (2) and add in (D).
4. Greased small muffins pan and scoop batter to just nicely full/lesser into the muffin mold.
5. Bake in preheat oven @ 176C for 12mins.


1 comment:

  1. Glad that you like these brownies. I too prefer doing it on muffin pan as it is not easy to cut into sticky and gooey brownies :)

    ReplyDelete