Thursday, November 26, 2009

Coffee Bun


1st coffee bun from the house ^.^

And I have two helpers with my sifting of flour and kneading of batter:


hahahaa.. the outcome was a bit hard but eatable lar.... hahahaa guess need a lot of improvement. I'm planning to make this again this weekend! Hopefully I will get a better result.

Here comes my 2nd attempt on coffee bun from another recipe @ Aunty Yochana's blog:


Little help from my lovely daughter, see videos wrapping the bun with butter & piping the topping:

I love the look of my 1st attempt and the taste/texture of my 2nd attempt... how nei... Should I try again? Ehhh.... I think nop. Maybe some others bun ^.^

2 comments:

  1. I like to get my kids involved in my cooking/baking too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the sweetness is coming from their involvement other than the cookies/cakes we baked ^.^

    ReplyDelete