Monday, November 2, 2009

macaroon oh macaroon

I wanted to try out this long ago but do not have the time and found it tedious to prepare as it needs to be sandwiched with chocolate ganache.

But well, my precious daughter just pick this recipe out of all stack of the papers and wanted to bake this with me. What can I do? Do lor... bake lor....

Hahaaa.. here's the photo of her helping me to pipe the macaroon on the parchment paper and the output:



I didn't prepare the chocolate ganache although I've a bowl of leftover when I baked the mocha cake cause I found it would be too sweet for kids.

Moment of truth: well, I wouldn't try to bake this not because it was not nice, but the effort. Taste like a chocolate almond cookies due to the almond ingredient it called.

No comments:

Post a Comment