Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kiwi Shortcake


The original recipe was coming from Aunty Yochana ^.^ But I do not have strawberries, so I tried it out using kiwi.

I think the recipe was requesting me to cut the cake into 3 slices but I feel that my cake was too thick to stack up like aunty :( So, I cut the cake into 2 layers :P


My cake texture was dry though I just bake for 40minutes :( will check with aunty why is that so and hope there's a solution cause I intend to do strawberries one this coming weekend plus double up the whipped cream as well. My daughter said she likes pink/red, doesn't like green :P

2 comments:

  1. Hi, did you use kisrch?
    pls reply as im going to make it for mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by.
    nop, i didn't use kisrch :) hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete