Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lemon Cupcakes


Forgot already where I got this recipe from but as I mentioned earlier, wanted to try out citrus flavor cake... so, here what I got ^.^

Actually last weekend I planned to visit a friend of mine. She was celebrating her grandma's birthday and invites me and my daughter to join. So, I decorated few of the cupcakes with colorful sprinkles and chocolate chips for the girls (her 2 lovely daughters and my daughter).

But my 2 naughty boys were giving my trouble and didn't take their nap till 5pm. It would be very hard for my maid to entertain the boys at 9pm later as the boys would still be very energetic by then.

If they take their nap like usual, around 2pm, by 9plus @ night, the youngest will need to "re-charge battery" (sleep) already. So, my maid only need to entertain the big boy.... So, end up, I didn't go :(


But I promised my friend that I will bake strawberries shortcake and few cupcakes for her girl's coming birthday ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment