Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lime Mousse Cake

Another attempt on trying out recipe from Aunty Yochana, this time >> Lime Mousse Cake.

The decoration of aunty's cake attracted me to try out this recipe. Part of it also because i wanted to bake citrus kind of flavor cake, so... dang dang dang dang....

Proudly presents here my 1st lime mousse cake, decorated by my daughter and me, of course lar... she 4 years old only, will not be able to line up the heartshape sprinkles, what's more, it will end up in her mouth :P

Ermh... I'm not a milk person and this cake gives me the taste of milk (guess I didn't pour enough of lime juice though I have already did pour 5 tbsp of lime juice from MARIGOLD - Peel Fresh Lime Juice) :P But it was fun decorating the cake with my daughter ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment