Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almond Walnut Espresso and Chocolate Coins

Is it taste like espresso or chocolate then? hahahhaaa.. confuse with what I named the cookies? Here's why:

I split the dough into 2 part and put cocoa powder for 1 part and espresso powder for another one =) So I can enjoy 2 different taste of cookies.

The cookies was so "fragile" and taste-wise... ermh.. I like the espresso and the chocolate one just normal =)

Let's take a look on the picture I took -->
my maid actually helped to put the chocolate glazed :P The slightly darker color, 3 from the left are chocolate coins.

And also, why walnut and almond? Cause I didn't have enough almond, so I added walnut :)

Made this on National Day too! 09 Aug 2009.

2 comments:

  1. 你做很多巧克力的產品哦... 一定是為了要用完買到的可可粉, 哈哈哈哈哈...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause daughter and my bro loves chocolate ^.^

    i'm trying to do other flavor in the coming days =)

    Orange maybe, my daughter likes it too. I didn't let her drink orange juice, so want to try bake her orange cake :P

    ReplyDelete