Monday, August 17, 2009

Coffee and Cookies Brownies

I like this and I finally found it!

Sad thing is, the brownie mixture was bought from Carrefour and so, the recipe still a mystery... I will try out other recipe and see if I can solve the mystery not =)

Here's the whole piece before cutting into pieces:


This is after cutting into pieces:


A piece of delicious-yummy brownie:


All I did was make the sugar cookie dough, add oil, eggs, coffee (I put espresso) and chocolate pieces. I also added walnut.

I tried adding crispy rice in a small amount of the brownie and bake separately. End result, ehhh.. not crispy but not too hard to chew. Hahahaa.. so, will not try next time :P

The sweetness is just nice (to me and my family), the chewiness is perfect, not too hard nor too cakelike.

3 comments:

  1. the cookies look nice n delicious, good looking too.
    the flour we buy from hypermarket, sure "mistery" recipe, but mostly will done successfully lor, hahaha.
    i like bake too, but hor, everytime hv to refer the recipe book, cannot remember la... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不錯 有點像外面賣的曲奇餅!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i also always need to refer to the recipe and sometimes very confuse as they all look like using the same ingredients, sometimes same amount of ingredients just that the method is different :P

    But for the Chiffon Cake, you no need to refer recipe, everything is 7 or 8 spoonful ^.^ Except the baking powder/baking soda/cream of tartar.

    ReplyDelete