Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cornflakes+Crispy Rice Dark Chocolate Cookies

Hahahaa.. I invented this cookies myself for my daughter on the National Day, 09 Aug 2009 =)

She loves chocolate and especially dark chocolate. But I try not to give her a big piece of the Cadbury Dark Chocolate, which she always says "mommy, I want a medium piece one, not a small one"

So, I decided to make something out of the dark chocolate so that she can enjoy the chocolate yet easy for her to bite (she is 4 year-old and she doesn't like bite too crunchy things like peanut, she said too hard and very tired biting it).

Take a look of the 1st cornflakes+crispy rice dark chocolate cookies that I've made for her, not much effort and she is helping by licking clean the spoon that I used to scoop the cookies mixture to the tray.




I choose cornflakes because I bought it few weeks ago that I thought of giving her as breakfast, but she always "mommy, I want to sleep 5 more minutes". So, do not have much time to enjoy this as she need to catch the transport to her childcare @ 8:20AM:


Some background...
I wake her up every morning @ 7:45AM by giving her milk in a bottle, yes she still bottle-feed. WHILE half-sleeping-half-drinking her milk, she will 'somehow' finish it @ 8:00AM. Then she will crawl down the bed with her eyes half-close, dragging her body to toilet --> wash face, brush teeth and dress up (ops! before that, pass-urine) and want me to tie up her hair nicely.
So, by the time everything settled, it was and will be 8:20AM (sometimes plus bit bit, means we are late!).




1 comment:

  1. 哈哈最後竟然在講你女兒的壞話...

    ReplyDelete