Monday, September 14, 2009

Banana Cake

I do not like the outcome of the banana cake but my maid, oppositely loves it!
It contains strong butter smell beside the banana original smell ^.^



The texture was not fluffy enough and I think because I added too much banana (20g more than the recipe) ^.^ *my bad*

Actually due to the "banana paste" (banana that I squeezed into paste-form), I had to put the cake back in the Oven for another 20minutes.... and when I cut into slices, grrhhh.. the cake still "wet-wet"... I ended up cut all the banana cake into slices and put all of them into the Oven for the 3rd time and hurrai! It's done finally.

Take a look of the Banana Cake:


I only tasted half piece of the banana and I packed all to my relative staying close to us (we live @ 18th floor, she lives @ 22). My maid loves it, so I keep 1/3 of the cake for her and it only left 2 pieces when I come to work this morning ^.^


Banana Cake II:


I've tried out another recipe and I'm falling in love with this banana cake! Everybody loves it!







2 comments:

  1. Hello, im looking for banana cakes' recipe and found your page, the second recipe cake looks perfect however i cant see the recipe !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may locate the recipe here:

    http://havefunbaking.blogspot.com/2010/02/banana-chocolate-chips-cupcakes.html

    ReplyDelete