Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Orange Butter Cake


Yippie! One of my favorite too though it's a bit fattening ^.^

It was still wet although I've followed the recipe's instruction to bake at 160C for 55-60 minutes (I set to 60 minutes). So, my maid set it to bake for another 15 minutes covering with aluminum foil to prevent the top from "burning" :P

But it's still wet... so my clever maid set it to bake again (if you've read my previous blog about Banana Cake, you'll know why.)... But this time, she set the temperature to 180C (similar to Pandan Chiffon Cake) and bake for another 10 minutes.

Hurrai!!! Yummy-delicious orange butter cake as shown in the photo:


The texture was just nice and not too "solid" compare to what I baked (Butter Cake) few days ago.

This will definitely be my top list whenever I want to bake a butter cake ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment