Monday, September 14, 2009

Not eat-able - New digital camera


Hahaa... sorry that I squeezed this into my "baking blog". I just want to share this with all of you: new digital camera bought by hubby for ME and.. my lovely daughter. She already told me that she wanted to bring to school tomorrow ^.^ *show-off*

I've told hubby that I wanted a digital camera so that I can have a nice shoot of all the "products" even the lighting was not good or it was at night. Furthermore, the canon digital camera that my brothers bought for me as wedding gift (4-5yrs ago) was broken. So, it's time to get new one also. We can take plenty of photos of our kids as well ^.^

He knew Canon brand's better but he said he dislike "canon", so he bought Sony :P The quality of the images is good (of course, 10.1megaPix marrr) so far and even my daughter of 4 yrs old knows how to operate it =)

I think it's quite worth the price. My daughter chosen the color although hubby likes metal/silver look. Thanks daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment