Monday, September 14, 2009

Butter Cake

I love this I love this and I'm happy!

Actually I do not like the strong smell of butter but I like butter cake (strange hOOOorrr)... especially those given from full-month or wedding (过大礼) ^.^

"woOOooo... sui hOOOrrr" (in hokkien means pretty hoOOor), my grandma-in-law 1st expression when she saw I move one piece of the butter cake... my maid also given the same comment.. I'm contented ^.^

Let's take a look of the whole cake right after taking out from the oven:


However, after cooling, it became like this:


And this is "a piece of cake":


I was so eager to try the orange flavor right away, but my grandma-in-law keeps asking for pandan cake... :P So, I pulled the break and call for time-out and let my maid "took the order" and baked the Pandan Chiffon Cake.. and it tastes nice! Good job ah-sih (my maid's name).

We stopped baking for the day as we already baked 1 Banana Cake, 1 Butter Cake and 1 Pandan Chiffon Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment