Monday, September 14, 2009

"Seri Muka" - Pandan Glutinous Rice


My 1st Nyonya Kuih result as shown in the picture on the left. Taste nice and easy to prepare! I will definitely bake this again as it's life-span only 2 days ^.^ (finished within 2 days) hahahahaaa....

The only comment from grandma-in-law is: Next time we can try to put more glutinous rice and reduce the pandan layer, then we can make more! :D She loves the glutinous rice, she said it was "Q-Q" (means... not too soft and the chewiness is just nice!

I wanted to bring this back to office and share with my colleague who borrowed me the recipe from Agnes Chang but so sorry that it was gone so fast :P

I will bake this again and let her try next time!


Note added on 13 Nov 2009: I did bring some of the Seri Muka that I've baked to let my colleagues try and they revert nice ^.^

I did it again recently and taken a photo to share.


This time, I've increased the glutinous rice as my grandma-in-law prefer the glutinous rice to be thicker. I also like the glutinous rice to be thicker as it would be a bit too sweet if the top layer too thick ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment