Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Orange Chocolate Butter Cake

I was trying to get rid of the butter smell so that grandma-in-law would at least try a piece (cause she dislikes butter). But mission failed. Ok, at least I know I can stop trying to make her try :P

The orange essence flavor overtakes the chocolate and we can only smell the orange essence :P even though I did put fresh orange juice together with a little orange essence. Overall, the original Orange butter cake would be nicer :) and my maid also has the same feedback.

The marble pattern is nicer compare with the previous time as instead of using 1/3 of the batter to mix with cocoa powder, I used 2/3 :P

Let's take a look of the cake before cutting into pieces/slices:


Here's the photo of slices of the cake:


Not very satisfy with this cake as butter cake should have the taste of butter...but this one.. really just the orange essence :P
I told myself will bake the delicious-yummy orange butter cake these few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment