Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Orange butter cupcakes

Managed to bake this last weekend after my son's birthday. My mixer was spoilt and I brought back to repair but instead, they change a brand new mixer for me.. happy!

Cause I do not want to bake anything related to cocoa cause kind of bored :P so, I bake this orange butter cupcakes which my daughter loves orange. But... because it will cause phlegm so I "ban" her from drinking or eating orange. I guess eating orange cupcakes will not cause the phlegm? hahahahaa... an excuse? dunno...

Here's the look (not able to shoot it nicely using mobile phone cause holding youngest boy with me :P)


And here's the photo taken after youngest boy and me eating half of the cupcakes :P


The texture was soft and suitable for baby (not baby lar..but kids ) cause it's easy to bite and it will melt in the mouth =) The recipe didn't instruct to add sultana, but i got it on hand and my kids love it also, so i added into the batter. I even add in some chocolate rice to the other half of the batter :D

Will definitely try this again whenever I'm bored with cocoa/chocolate, not bored eating, but bored baking using cocoa/melting the chocolate :D
Maybe I'm too tired to spend time after burning few days taking care my kids that all fall sick (fever, cough & flu) the same period of time. Not enough rest/sleep but want to bake sometimes for them to eat as they don't have appetite to eat their meal ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment