Thursday, May 27, 2010

Eggless Soft & Fluffy White Bread (My 1st Choice)


I wrote down the recipe for my maid, ah-sih before heading to work yesterday morning. It was a very simple recipe and all she needs to do is to put the ingredients according to my numbering :) Then set BM256 to Basic function, Light crust and 500g loaf size and here's the beautiful white bread.


I only have the time to cut into slices the next morning. You would see that the top of the bread seems sunken cause it was very soft till not able to keep the shape and I have to hold it properly while slicing it. But please, take a look at the soft and fluffy texture of the bread.

I would like to highlight that this bread was baked yesterday and it could still be soft and fluffy while I'm cutting it and taking photos ^.^ Guess it helps a lot putting the bread into airtight container that I've bought yesterday @ carrefour :P (I just put the entire loaf inside last night and slicing it morning)





Thanks to Irene for sharing this recipe! I didn't call it crusty bread as my crust was not crusty but just normal.


*****Ingredients:
- 1C low-fat-milk (I used HL milk)
- 2 1/2C breadflour (=300g)
- 1t salt
- 2T sugar
- 1t yeast
- 2T unsalted butter (=28g)

Method:
1. Put all ingredients (except butter) according to the breadmaker's instruction.
2. Set to Basic function, Light crust and 500g loaf size.
3. Add butter after 10mins of kneading.


No comments:

Post a Comment