Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet buns into white bread ^.^



I love this loaf of bread though it was a plain bread. The "fluffiness" was amazing!

I added little bit more sugar as my 83year-old grandma-in-law would love to eat it "nakedly".

This was baked upon request from my falling-sick daughter who would love to apply a layer of nutella!

Original recipe from HHB. Yes it was a sweet buns recipe. At first I thought it was a loaf/white bread (when I wanted to update my blog), but after checking out with my maid (she helps to prepare ingredient), she confirmed that the recipe requires 125ml milk and I've told her that in order to have 125ml milk, she had to add 3T milk powder to 120-125ml water.


Ingredients:
- 125g milk (or 3T milk powder + 125ml water)
- 1 egg
- 150g bread flour
- 150g cake flour
- 3g salt
- 60g caster sugar
- 5g active dry yeast
- 50g butter
- (1 egg, beaten, for glazing)


I was still scratching my head while typing this. Guess I will try this out again to clear my own doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment