Monday, May 17, 2010

Homemade Pizza - Thin Crust

Thanks Margie for sharing her recipe! (i'm still getting her permission to link to her blog ^.^)

"Do you want to make pizza yourself? And put topping by yourself?" my question to my 5yrs-old daughter. "Yes!!" she answered.

I was trying to find a recipe that she can at least participate as she was not feeling well for 2weeks already. Want to entertain her ^.^ Also, my husband loves pizza as well. So, 1 stone 2 birds! :P

Let's take a look of the result:


"ermmMMmmhhh.. yummy! Delicious!!" comments from my husband, my elder brother, my maid ^.^
The recipe made 1small size pizza and 2big size pizza. All finished up 1 hour after taking out from oven!!! woOOohooOooo!! Contented!

aiyakk!! Now then I remember I forgot to poke the pizza with folks before putting the topping :P


Ingredients:
- 3/4C warm water
- 2T oil
- 2C bread or all-purpose flour (I used breadflour)
- 1/2t sugar
- 3/4t salt
- 1 1/2t yeast

Method (written in shortform for my future reference):
1. Dough function.
2. De-gas and divide 2 portion shape round, put in oiled+floured ZipLoc bag.
3. Store in fridge 1-5days.
4. When you ready to bake, bring to room temperature. While waiting, prepare all toppings.
5. Punch, flatten and roll to round disc on lightly floured surface.
6. Poke with folks. (I forgot to do this)
7. Put cheese layer, put topping(s) and followed by another layer of cheese.
8. Bake on preheat oven @ 220C for 20mins.

Please note that all the yeast I've used was instant-dry-yeast in 11g/sachet form.


1 comment:

  1. Your pizza looks delicious! I'm so glad your family enjoyed it. Yes, thank you for linking to my blog.

    ReplyDelete